Pine Meadows is a pet-friendly apartment that offers two and three-bedroom apartments. Our homes feature bright fully equipped kitchens, huge closets, and plush carpets. Pine Meadows is a vibrant community that offers a fitness center, business center, and a large sparkling swimming pool. We are just minutes from I-95 and many venues for dining and shopping such as The Avenues Mall. Visit us today to see what life has to offer at Pine Meadows Apartment Homes.
A few important things to know:
Income Limits: Apartments at Pine Meadow are subject to income guidelines.
Student Households: There are a few exceptions, but, in general, households composed entirely of full-time students are not eligible to live in the apartments at Pine Meadow.
- Lakeside Pool with Sundeck Seating
- Strength and Cardio Fitness Studio
- Computer Lab with High-Speed Internet Access
- Wi-Fi Hotspot in Resident Clubhouse and Pool Area
- Clubhouse with Resident Lounge
- Grill Stations with Picnic Area Seating
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Convenient Location Near E Beltway 295 and Beach Blvd
- Nearby St. Johns Town Center Shopping and Restaurants
- Resident Rewards Program
- Get Social with Us on Facebook! #PineMeadowsLife
- Exceptional Resident Service
- Online Resident Services and Payments
- Resident Events & Activities
- Pre-qualified Renters Insurance
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Homeownership Opportunity Program
- Deposit Alternative Available
- One, Two, and Three Bedroom Apartments
- Relaxing Lake and Wooded Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with White Appliances
- Microwave and Dishwasher Included
- Golden Oak, European Style Cabinetry with Open Layout
- Hardwood Style Flooring in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Spacious Storage Throughout
- Carpeted Bedrooms and Living Spaces
- Tiled Shower Area with Bathtub
- Multi-speed Ceiling Fans with Lighting
- Cable TV Ready
- Energy Efficient Central Air Conditioning
- Comments: Pet deposit $100 per pet. Nonrefundable pet fee $300 for first pet and $200 for the second. Pet rent is per pet.
- Restrictions: Dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies: German Shepherd, Anatolian Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Akita, Chow Chow, Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids, Doberman (full), Airedale. Additionally, mixed breeds of these dogs are also restricted. This list should not be considered all inclusive. Please remember some breeds have nicknames and most have variations of their breed.
Cats - allowed
Dogs - allowed